Saturday, March 6, 2010

Time

Sometimes I get so caught up in doing-doing-doing that I don't even know what I would do if I didn't HAVE TO do something else.

Today I had some unstructured time: three whole hours between yoga and a church commitment.

I didn't do anything hugely spectacular or out of the ordinary except read a couple of chapters in a book (which was not the one for the 4th grade literature circle that I am leading). Otherwise it was shower, clean the bathroom, straighten up a few areas of the house, and two loads of laundry. That's about it. Normal stuff that I have to cram into a typical weekday. It was nice to be able to do them in an unhurried way (and without having little people barging into the bathroom).

And now I can no longer avoid the leftover work I have from the week. Well, I can avoid most of it til Monday but one thing that was due "this week" which probably meant the business week, but technically, a new week starts tomorrow (except in the other hemisphere where it's already tomorrow).

No comments:

Post a Comment


But no one will see it

I set up the nativity in the back yard again this year. In the past it has been out front near the fire hydrant that is on our property, and...