Monday, February 15, 2010

Here we go again

Last year I thought I would blog every day for lent. I am not Catholic, so rather than give up something, I thought I would add something. I didn't make it all the through. Now, tomorrow's Mardi Gras, and the next day is Ash Wednesday, so I am getting a head start.

We're getting a head start on baseball season, too. The Bigs started baseball camp today. Tonight we watched "The Rookie." Yesterday we played catch in the parking lot across the street (there's too much dog poop in the back yard) for a little while until we realized that it really was kind of cold and windy.

That's about it. Kids tucked in. I have work to do and a book to edit. Life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment


But no one will see it

I set up the nativity in the back yard again this year. In the past it has been out front near the fire hydrant that is on our property, and...