Saturday, April 11, 2009

A room of his own




My oldest has his own room now. I caved and gave him the guest room/office. It is much better to have the kids separated. Now they all have equal space. The younger two share a huge room that was once two rooms -- the only thing is, the door is on my middle son's side and the closet is on the youngest's side. I have the room divided by a curtain and Uncle said he could build some sort of wall there if we want. Maybe. I like the idea of kids sharing a room. I liked all three of them together. But the room really was too cramped.

Now here's my office. (Well, there it is above. Why can't I get the pictures in here where I want them!? Arghhhhhh!)

So, the day I moved all the furniture around -- look where they end up! (Again, above.)






No comments:

Post a Comment


But no one will see it

I set up the nativity in the back yard again this year. In the past it has been out front near the fire hydrant that is on our property, and...