Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Here comes crazy season

image

This might be the last chance I have to walk here for a while: my son finished his summer hockey clinic so I won't regularly be in this area.

I had an intense day of dealing with two sick dogs and work and what felt like driving around in circles for my oldest son's school orientation and golf practice (he goes to school out of town, 30 minutes away) and my youngest's social engagement and two hockey practices. And oh by the way, my job.

image

I had to walk again at night to meet my step goal. It was super humid and extremely dark and ultimately it started raining, but I did it!

No comments:

Post a Comment


But no one will see it

I set up the nativity in the back yard again this year. In the past it has been out front near the fire hydrant that is on our property, and...