Friday, May 9, 2014

I need to lie down

Just kidding. It's still early. I just wanted to mention this amusing graphic that my friend shared with me on facebook. Not only was it cool that she thought of me, but also, I was psyched to see a whole bunch of her other friends appreciated it and some typed their grammatical peeves in the comments. "Could of...would of." "I'm so FUSStrated with these errors," she replied. Someone else needed an Expresso -- "like so fast." (snicker, yeah -- that one's right up my alley...as I sit here with leftover iced coffee from Dunks). I am not alone -- there are others in the world who care about grammar!

No comments:

Post a Comment


But no one will see it

I set up the nativity in the back yard again this year. In the past it has been out front near the fire hydrant that is on our property, and...